Friday, September 30, 2011

sunshine even on a cloudy day

It was great to finished on something you thought you'll never make it. I joined a trek just a month ago with my colleagues in the highest mountain of Cavite province overseeing the Batangas waters and land as well. Unfortunately that time, the sun didn't make it to outshine the fluffy clouds.But really, when I'm finally on top of the mountain, it was an amazement to everything I saw and felt. The wind brushed my cold cheeks. Rare insects flew around. The nature smelled more than a fresh lemon grass. Everything I could not describe because simply I cannot find the right words.

I cannot also find the right words to describe how I have been for the past 4 months. God indeed answered one of my prayers. And the answered prayer begets another prayer. A desperate prayer. It is not being not contented for what was laid now but the incompleteness and unclear of desires I have raised to my God. So it is true to be specific on prayers.
Now my prayers are detailed but it is a prayer in advance to a claimed prayer. I think I have demanded and preempted the answers already...

Whatever it is right now, I am so deeply thankful. Embracing each moment and shaking off gloominess. Lifting frustrations to the Almighty. Trusting in His slow work while I soar high above the heavy clouds. Waiting is not going to be long...

Photo: Rock formation called 'Parrot's beak' seen at the peak of Pico de Loro taken Sept 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment