Friday, September 30, 2011

Too short Sunday*


too short Sunday for me. talk about the climb with mom and dad over lunch. short nap. mass and dinner with family. quick grocery. fb. 2hrs music rehearsal review. the delight of it all is a short time sitting on the garage sofa and reading an article in panorama - how not to overcomplicate Happiness-

when life is spent and all added up, these are the memories that still warms my heart:
-my childhood friends and moments together
-family movie time
-girls talk over the phone with a close friend
- my nanay inggay's arros valenciana
-riding in car with aris or aj
-new arrangement at home
-well cooked dinner
-family reunions
-a piano piece played well
-a fair weather
-solitary time in the morning
etc,etc. Looking forward on more simple marvels of my life...

*Sunday was Sept 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment