Thursday, May 26, 2011

No picture

I haven't fix my digi cam yet. I haven't took pictures for a long time, missing to capture great moments with family and friends. Their smiles and laughs, and some circumstances that you really wanted to tag to remember. Though, photographs are all over in FB, I would really wanted to have my own shots...
Anyway, the end of the first semester is coming. What have had been with my life?? I have finished paying my unit's down payment, and now trying to pay some of my bills. It was a great timing then that I have now money to pay for my root canal procedure. Unfortunately I had an impacted tooth that started aching since the holy week.
Good thing, it isn't really bothersome. I was still able to cope up with the busy work, handling a troublesome project, peculiar work mates but a nice boss.
I was able to get a tan from a long trip to Bolinao last month and the day after, I met a long time balik bayan friend. It was just recently that my friend got married.
Though I have missed music rehearsals, I am happy to take care of my new care group. It was a perfect time that they gave me this responsibility.
And being at home had totally changed :) it was great to have my mom around.
I am so grateful for all of these... even though there are no pictures, no vivid details, it was however etched in my heart that will truly be kept for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment