Thursday, April 1, 2010

tshirt

I want to describe that someone, who loves me in NY -

She’s easily annoyed, with hypertension, shouts when talking—but she’s not angry… She’s friendly in person, smiles a lot and had few close friends. She wishes I have been married. She’s helpful and donates to charities. She loves décor. She hates beef. She likes yellow, it’s bright and close to prosperity which is gold. She’s so active and hyper, she clean up, do that and these. She’s industrious, prayerful and hopeful. She’s a woman of strength – and that someone is mommy.

The distance between us didn’t change her. She’s still the woman I saw handling the trials and struggles of a family even when she’s far away from home. She had her very reasons why she’s staying there. In my prayers, always I am thankful for her opportunities and that God has blessed her and surrounded her with good people. And I thanked God for her too. By the way, the shirt isn’t mine… it’s my nephew who’s wearing it J

No comments:

Post a Comment