Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bride's maid's flowers

The big event was over. We woke up at 3:30am, left at 4:30am, and arrived at the wedding church at 8:30am. It was a long trip. My eyes turned red after putting eyeshadow in my face. What happened to my eyes - it didn't matter.
At last I saw again my cousins from my dad's side. Ate Charie was able to join us with Tita Alice. I was a bridesmaid with Rachelle. Our partners were Noel and Aris. Joyce was also there with Diego, the dog. Tito Jun didn't come but he sent SMS to keep in touch. Reah was there alone. On weddings, getting the bouquet wasn't really thrilling for me anymore. I have few nice shots with them. The new married couples were cute. Kaycee is such an amazing mom with Eric and the kids. Nothing much to tell, but still right now, I haven't find myself. I couldn't go back to my old self- there are clouds in my head. Maybe because I only had few hours sleep and really I need to rest.

I didn't catch the bouquet. So what. I haven't prayed for my OTL for a long time, though I have thought of it sometimes. I didn't want to look or find it in my work place, or in school. The grounds to find it became narrower. I don't know why, but I know when the time comes, you'll feel it's time to feel 'forever'... so be it. Amen.
-Journal, 4/12/09

1 comment: