Sunday, April 4, 2010

Alone lunch in Chatuchak

Some people would likely not to travel if they’re alone. Some would prefer travelling by themselves. For them, it’s the places you are trying to connect with, and bonding takes place effectively when you were alone. I could go by midpoint. I love travelling with or without a company-only that you’d hate it when there's no one to take your pictures. .. So maybe it goes when eating alone. Those who love food would indulge eating by savouring each bite of the sumptuous cuisine. But in my experience, the company of a friend or a stranger you can talk to was what I missed during my stay in Thailand. Bonapetit for me.

Chatuchak is the biggest market in Thailand. It’s like Divisoria but it’s a bit clean and organized. But of course it’s jam packed with people because it’s only open on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment