Tuesday, May 22, 2012

embrace 2012

Embrace 2012! the previous year was a breakthrough - an employment transition, paid dp, new care group, a unsuccessful tooth procedure and falling in love :) Things just turn out to be "A"ok. I love having mom around - someone to wake me up every Monday so that I can leave before the rush hour and a cup of hot chocolate together with my heavy breakfast. Thank you Lord!
Embracing 2012, my first time in south, visiting Naga city, Legazpi city and Camarines Norte.  The wonder of the cone shaped volcano Mt. Mayon and the remnants of the ruins nearby was astonishing. The powdery white sand and crystal blue waters in the Calaguas beach was breathtaking.  
Embracing 2012, with passion and hard work I render in the projects assigned to me.  I am thankful to God for the people He surrounded me.  These are people who encouraged me, guided me and some people that have brought hardships in my life yet they have significantly transformed me.  
Embracing 2012 for a once in a while family reunion.  The once upon a time children who are playing around are now grown-up fathers and mothers with new youngsters. 
Embracing whatever is store for me, whether its a rainy or dark clouds is affront, I knew the glorious sun is just behind.  Whether it almost comes to set off in the sky, there will always be sunshine the next day.
 Photo: Taken in Calaguas island. The Calaguas is a group of islands in the Philippine province of Camarines Norte.




No comments:

Post a Comment